Here we are going to present all time top 10 hollywood action movie you must watch before you die.
1. The Matrix. I’ve seen a lot of action movies, but this one still holds up as the most original, interesting, ground breaking action movie I think I’ve seen.
2. Aliens. The first in the Alien series is one of my all time favorite Sci-Fi films, but the second one, directed by James Cameron, had wall-to-wall action, and it’s just as terrifying.
3. Mad Max: Fury Road. Mayber it’s because I just saw this at the theaters, but it’s just as good as The Road Warrior in terms of the action, and actually feels even more amped up!
4. The Road Warrior. The action in this movie is still a real visceral kick, and really just blows you away with the whole chase scene at the end.
5. Enter The Dragon. Bruce Lee. At his best. Need I say more?
6. Terminator. The original. A decent plot, and Arnold is after you! This is still the most interesting Terminator film in many ways, as cheezy as some of the music and dialogue might be. It should be watched without ads.
7. The 300. If only for the narration and the sepia-toned cinematography, this film is definitely worth watching on a big screen tv.
8. The Wild Bunch. This western from the 60s had more violence than just about any western I can think of, but also great characters, with intelligent dialogue. Imagine that!
9. Braveheart. Want battles? Axes swinging, swords gouging? By the time this one’s over, you’ll be on your knees thanking the good lord for letting you live during the 21st century.
10. Gladiator. There’s no better action than in the Arena. And those things really did go on, back in the good ol’ Roman Empire.
Above movie list is based on , Bachelor’s degree in Film and Electronic Media, Cal State University