- Travers Beynon’s ‘extravagant’ ‘party of a lifetime’ kicked off on Saturday afternoon at his Gold Coast mansion
- Daily Mail Australia attended the event hosted by the Gold Coast tobacco retail tycoon
- He reportedly spent more than half a million in preparations for the party
- A massive fireworks display started a fire near his property as the celebrations progressed into the evening
- As well as the wildly-dressed guests, exotic animals like an elephant and a macaque were brought to the party
- Millionaire Mr Beynon has fashioned himself as Australia’s answer to Dan Bilzerian
There’s a real life elephant out the front, women are strutting around virtually bare-breasted…and there’s excessive amounts of heavy petting going on in the pool.
Welcome inside the so-called ‘party of a lifetime’ – an extravagant bash hosted by The Candyman, the Gold Coast tobacco tycoon Travers Beynon, on Saturday evening.
Daily Mail Australia was among 500 guests who attended the party at Mr Beynon’s Helensvale pad, in Queensland, which is styled similarly to Hugh Hefner’s Playboy Mansion.
And some of the antics of guests and their millionaire host, recorded in diary form here, were simply outrageous.